Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Birthday :) Sooooo Spoiled am I :)


What a wonderful birthday I had.  Dinner, Breakfast & Dinner again. Being my birthday and all...we didn't watch calories too much...well not at all really. I did however work out very good Friday night before the weekend...and did an all time best workout last night. Burned over 700 calories in the 45 min of cardio and climbed over 1000 feet.  I also went grocery shopping yesterday and bought things that will help us eat healthy all week...it even included fresh mangos. Mmmmm

Anyways....back to the birthday. I was very spoiled by all...especially Ned. I felt like a princess all weekend. :) He even did the creative thing on the right hand side there with the frame with all of our pictures. He thought it was corny...I thought it was thoughtful and heart warming. :)

We did the dinner thing....and breakfast (I forgot to take pics of the food there), and shaved ice, and the Cheesecake Factory (not diet friendly). We did have a great time...and one needs to enjoy those things sometimes as long as they (I) can get back on track...which I immediately did.

 

So Anyways....I had a crazy fun weekend. The best birthday that I have ever had.  :) Back to the workout grind...oh...and hopefully a little creativeness in the next week or so. :)

3 comments:

femminismo said...

What's been going on? You haven't blogged lately. Maybe it's tooooooo hot? I am making very slow progress on getting your artwork prize done and ready. I will change that today. - Jeanne

Doanz said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful time. Keep up your efforts, they inspire me. If only I could remember them when the chocolate cake at Costco beckons. :)

Doanz said...

So- waiting a full month between posts is not very nice. :)

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle