Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


Wow!!! It's been a long time hasn't it?

Sadly...as far as weight is concerned...I can't say that things are a whole lot different. :(

But...as far as my life is concerned...things are different. I am married now :) to the most wonderful man, who loves me exactly for who I am. I don't have to be anything different than I am, and that is encouraging to me and my self esteem.

I also have been very recently reminded of what is truly important in this life. What is important....is Jesus...and following Him. Being a good example to my children and husband of what a Christian woman looks like. My priorities have been adjusted...and are in the correct order now. It sure makes a whole lot of difference for my heart. Things aren't perfect by any means...but knowing that I have the Creator of the universe on my side gives me an unspeakable joy that can't be attained any other way. Knowing that He is available at all times as I cry out for help, and knowing that ultimately He is in control...lifts a burden off of my heart and fills it with joy instead.

Psalm 40:1-3
"I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. he put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in him."

1 comment:

Doanz said...

Love your heart. <3 God never quits, never gives up and always loves, yes? So happy for you and your sweet family.

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle