Wednesday, February 6, 2008

4 weeks down :)


"They" say that it takes 21 days of doing something to make it a habit. So does that mean that working out is a habit now? We are going on our 5th week now. We have consistently done 4-5 days a week of cardio. We always do at least 45 min and often do a little more.

I feel myself getting a touch of a cold. I sure hope that it does not slow me down. We really are doing quite well. Ned has lost 15 1/2 lbs and I have lost 13 lbs. I'd say that is pretty good for a month. We both feel remarkably better. We sleep soundly and feel like we are doing better in our everyday lives. It's easier to do some things and we find that our energy is up. What a great new habit we have formed :)

No comments:

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle