Friday, February 1, 2008

Feeling ohhhhh so gooood!!!

It's been one of those days where I have felt incredibly good. Work went well and we even went and worked out after I got home. We did some cardio followed by some weights. We actually both felt like we could go another hour if we wanted. It was one of those nights where I was working hard...but my body felt like it could totally handle it. It felt really great....and I'm still feeling awesome. I hope that I keep having days like today. I feel so empowered...mind, body, and soul. Today...I feel like I can do anything. :) We have a busy weekend ahead...and even Superbowl on Sunday. We've planned a pretty healthy party at my mom's house. It should be lots of fun. Today has sure been encouraging to me. I'm loving it. We are just shy of 4 weeks of working out. Lets keep up the dedication :)

No comments:

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle