Saturday, December 20, 2008

Look who snuck out. That little sneaker! lol


Yes...it's Snowden. He couldn't stand to be in the house any longer. Especially with a good 6 inches of snow outside. He tried to sneak out the other day. We were all sitting on the couch and Snowden sits where he always does during the holiday season...on the stairs. Well...all of a sudden he leans back and did a backward sumersault toward the door. So...tonight...he made it out in the snow. He was pretty happy...so I had to take a pic of him. :)

Ohhhh how much fun is the snow? SUPER FUN!! We haven't had such snow in years. Not as long as I can remember. Christmas is coming too...and I'm thrilled about that as well. It is going to be a year of such spoiling for EVERYONE! Here is our tree all lit up and filled with presents underneath. I can't wait til Christmas morning when we get to open all of our presents and do our stockings. :) This snow only makes it all better. I love having the Christmas tree with the lights and the window behind it where you can see the snow falling. :) Makes me so happy! So very happy!

Earlier in the week...when this lovely ARCTIC BLAST started....we had some hot cocoa in my favorite snowman mug....Caitlyn made this one...topped with whip cream and sprinkles. :) So pretty.

Not much snow for us earlier in the week....a 1/2 inch or so. Sara made a snowman...well it was more of an iceman. :) But still...she took at least an hour to make it. At least she was all bundled up. :)






I LOVE THIS SNOW!!! I mean I realllllllly realllllllly love this snow!

1 comment:

Doanz said...

So...tell me...do you really love the snow? Hehehe I am glad you are having such a nice December. I hope the snow stays until Christmas!

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle