Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas is coming....FAST!


Why does it seem as though Christmas always comes so fast? It comes as fast as any other day. lol....but it's the endless projects that make my time slip away. I did much better this year starting my projects earlier...and they are getting there for sure...but I still have a lot to do.

We have a beautiful Christmas tree up and decorated. In fact I'm sitting here in the dark now with the tree lit up and some Christmas music on. I do love this time of year. No one else is up right now and I'm sitting downstairs, quickly uploading pictures for a project. Can't tell you what it is...sorry...you never know who reads these blogs.lol.

We also got some lights up on the house. Well...I guess I should say my brother put up most of the lights. He is kinda monkey like and was able to hop up on the roof and then onto the second level as well. :) Thanks Matt. I love coming home to a lit up house.

Work has been good. We actually got to go out to the Portland City Grill for a dinner/lecture on a arthritis medication that we give in the infusion room. I've never been to the City Grill...it was a lovely view...up on the 30th floor of the Bancorp building downtown. Veryyyyyy nice.

And so now I must get going on those projects....but I thought I'd update you. Ned and I have started exercising again...but more importantly....eating right. However...it's not so fun to have all these Christmas jars around with no candy in them :( Oh well...we'll be glad later. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you sweetie.. I'm coming down with an armload of gifts for all the family.. this will be one of the best Christmases ever!!

femminismo said...

Nikki - hope that picture project is going better than my Christmas card mailing. All I've been doing is cruising blogs! Am I ever in trouble???!!! - jeanne

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle