Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here we go again! lol

I'm pretty sad...aren't I? lol. Well....here I go again. Starting over....starting anew. I plugged numbers into Mydiet.com.....and found out that I can be at my goal in 1 year. One part of me is like....a year...that is a long time....but really...a year goes so incredibly fast. I can do this...right? RIGHT! I can.

I am going to do this for me. Just for me. So I will feel better physically and mentally. Today is a beautiful day outside...and I'm going to seize it...and make the most of it. I have already...gone to the dentist, worked out, done yard work, watched some TV, made some lunch, and done homeschooling. I would say that I am on a roll so far. Lets keep it up.

Ohh also GO BLAZERS! I just love how Portland gets into their team. It is exciting. :)

Here's a picture of me and the girls in our family. :) We had a wonderful Easter brunch. My mom, me, Nancy, Amber, Caitlyn, and Natalie.

1 comment:

Doanz said...

Katie looks so pretty in this picture.

You can do it, Nicole. If you ever need a work out buddy in the mornings, give me a ring! Greenway, here we come? :)

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle