Sunday, March 2, 2008

Great weekend



We not only had a great week....but another great weekend. We keep getting over another hurdle all the time. This weekend we went to see the movie "The Other Boleyn Girl". We saw it at Cinetopia...the best theater ever. :) We got to sit in comfy leather seats that rocked and had extra leg room. We were both good...we didn't buy any popcorn...but rather bought 2 bottled waters. Can you say lifestyle change :) We then went out to dinner with my Mom and Ron to Applebees. We both enjoyed a low-cal dinner, myself a shrimp and spinach salad, and Ned a steak off their Weight Watchers menu....ohhh...and I also had a glass of Merlot...yummy. :)

Today we worked out...grocery shopped...and cleaned up the house. We stopped at Safeway to pick up prescriptions, and they had free cholesterol and blood pressure screening. Ned's cholesterol is an amazing 107....YES total 107. WOWZERS!!!! Mine was 199, but I've never had mine checked....who knows what it was before I started losing weight.

Oh....did I forget to mention that we weighed in........drum roll please....\/ \/ \/ \/ Ned lost another 4 lbs geeeeez, and I lost another 3. Grand total for me....22, and Ned...29. YES that is right we have lost a total of 51lbs. YES...that's right! 51 lbs lighter in this household :)

We are THRILLED.

No comments:

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle