Monday, March 31, 2008

Lookin' Good


Well...we are looking pretty good....don't you think? In this picture we were ready for Caitlyn's 13th Birthday Party at Ruby Tuesday's. She had a wonderful party. We did good with getting a salad bar and some chicken white bean chili that is pretty tasty. We had literally one bite of an ice cream cake...ohh...and I did spoil myself with a mojito. :)

So...if you are wondering...last week was water weight I'm guessing...because I lost 6 1/2 lbs this week. YEAH for me! Ned did awesome once again for another 3 lbs. He is so consistent. Grand totals..........31 1/2 for me, and 37 1/2 for Ned. We are doing so AWESOME!

Next weekend we, as in Ned and I, are heading to the beach for the weekend. It will be nice to relax together for 3 days. :) Ohh...but we will still be exercising.....walking on the beach or around the neighborhood...and we will of course be eating right.

I find it interesting that I can now take the girls into Cold Stone and order them something and NOT walk out with my own "Gotta Have It" ice cream concoction. Just another lifestyle change to add to the list. :)

No comments:

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle