Monday, March 10, 2008

New clothes for me :)


Another good week as far as exercise goes. We got in 5 days this week...one of those included the Greenway again...all 6 miles of it. Needless to say, we were pretty sore. However, Saturday after walking we went to the mall to look around. I decided to try on an outfit in "Torrid" and found a cute little number that I was down a size in. I was thrilled...and Ned thought I looked so great in it, that he bought it for me along with another shirt. I certainly was spoiled. (I have to admit, I absolutely loved it!)

As for the weight loss...Ned is down another pound, and myself another 3. That is 30 total for him, and 25 for me. 55 lbs together. That is like an entire Sara.lol

We have been on track for a full 2 months now...and we've done so well at keeping at it...that we have had very good results. :) We are happy....and we will keep on...keepin on. Here's a picture of the hot outfit Ned bought for me, with us 55lbs lighter. (Mind you...Ned could not wear those pants 2 months ago...and I would not have fit in my outfit either) YEAH for us :)

No comments:

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle