Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wrong Way & the Right Way



Down 3 and up 2 1/2. One in the right direction....one in the wrong direction. And sadly enough...I'm the one in the wrong direction. :( I was very disappointed. Especially because it was not something that I had expected. I didn't have one treat all week...and I worked out 4 days. Hmmm. I don't know...maybe just some water retention...but still disappointing.

But on the brighter side...Ned lost 3 lbs. Yeah for him. He's up to .... 34 1/2. He is awesome! Often he states that he is feeling so much better and that he can do so much more than he could before we started.

And even on a brighter side...we had a wonderful Easter weekend. Saturday we went out to Robert's house, who is Ned's brother, for an Easter Egg Hunt. I met all but one of his siblings. Everyone was very nice to me and they all made me feel comfortable. :) Thank you Fenimore's. Then on Sunday we went to Natalie and Jason's for a brunch and easter egg hunt. We really had a fun weekend. :)

This weekend is Caitlyn's 13th Birthday. We have a sleepover planned. We do plan to exercise still. And we are going to Ruby Tuesdays on Sunday for dinner with the family. We'll keep on going.

No comments:

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle