Saturday, November 29, 2008

It was a Happy Thanksgiving

It was a great Thanksgiving. I hope you all had a wonderful time with your families as well. :) We went to my sister's house and started preparing around 11am. Everyone chipped in. Ned tried his hand at his sister's cranberry orange sauce. :) I thought it was delicious. We had a wonderful family day with dinner and dessert, we watched a movie and played a game. I really enjoyed sharing my day with my favorite people in the world. I'm especially glad that I got to share it with the love of my life...Nedster. I am thankful for Ned...for being here with us...for protecting us...for loving us. I'm thankful for my Caitlyn...because she is like my right hand...I couldn't live without her. I'm thankful for Sara because she always makes me laugh. :) I'm thankful for my mom...because she is an amazing listener. I love you all. :)


Following a great Thanksgiving day...Caitlyn and I were up at 3:30 going shopping. We went to Kohl's, Walmart, Target, Fred Meyer's, and Lane Bryant. We had a great time...got a good amount of Christmas shopping done. Then in the afternoon...we went to Ned's family's for dessert. It was sure nice to see everyone. The gumball machine was a hit as usual and I was depleted of all my pennies.lol.

All in all...we had a wonderful holiday. Probably the best yet. Here's to many more holidays like this one. :)

3 comments:

Doanz said...

I am so glad you had a great Thanksgiving- and now it's almost CHRISTmas! Hurray!

femminismo said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, even if you have no more pennies. You asked about reading my "novel," and I'm afraid you would find it a terrible mess. It changed directions so many times and just makes no sense. The dialogue is ho hum - boring! I might think about it if you're not expecting the great American novel. - jeanne

Anonymous said...

Who is that good looking guy?? :)

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle