Monday, January 26, 2009

Down a bit :)


So we are on the right track. Not as fast as we would like...but then again...we would have to work a little harder too. Ned is down 5 after 2 weeks and I am down 3. We'll get better...but at least it's the right direction.

Not a whole lot has been going on here. We have had some pretty boring weekends lately. We've been staying home and relaxing a lot.lol Not a bad thing...just not a lot to write about.

Well there is one thing. :) I'm going to start homeschooling Sara starting next week. Feb 3 is our start day. It was a big decision but I have lots of support especially from my family, and my best girl friend Renee (she is a homeschool queen). We are going to use Abeka curriculum and start from the beginning of the 2nd grade, and work through the summer. It is quite a task to take on, but it is what is best for my baby girl...and that is what matters.

1 comment:

Doanz said...

Oh, why does Sara have to be so painfully beautiful? What happened to that little baby you cuddled, and called your "blessed child" (before she started using rocks to decorate your car)? I am so proud of you, Nicole. You are pushing through and being so intentional, I know you can do it- both in weight loss and your new parenting adventure. God be with you, friend! And thanks for the post, it made me put away the bag of Hershey Kisses I was about to down. Hehehe

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle