Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Homeschooling Again. :)



















Here is Sara on her first day of Homeschooling. We went together to the school, and withdrew her, then we went to the School District to fill out our "Intent to Homeschool". We then headed back home to start our day. Our curriculum won't be here until Wed. afternoon...so we flew by the seat of our pants until then. Curriculum and lesson plans make it so much easier. I'll be thrilled when I have that. :)

Sara is such an amazing girl. I guess I don't always realize that when we are all running around, but these past few days that we have been together, have really been amazing. I can definitely see some great potential in her. We've had a lot of fun together.
I've also had some medical stuff going on...and my Sara has been a wonderful nurse. She does whatever is asked of her, and she gets me everything that I need.

Next week should be interesting when we have curriculum and everything. :) That will be great.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Doanz said...

Still can't figure out when that little munchkin grew up- but I am so glad you guys are getting this special time. You can do it, 'Cole!

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle