Friday, November 7, 2008

Babyyyyyy



So....are you proud of me yet for blogging more?lol.

Well another crazy day at work...little stress relief elsewhere....but for a few minutes as I held that baby boy...everything felt right. Everything was calm...and quiet...and I felt at peace.

I've felt a bit more anxious lately than normal...and I'm really not liking it. Not quite sure about what to do...maybe I need some therapeutic stress relief...like artsy stuff or something, or maybe I need a good massage from "Elements Day Spa" or maybe I just need to be treated like a queen :)...or then again maybe I just need to get over it already.

Well...we'll see I guess. I'll try and keep you updated.lol

1 comment:

Doanz said...

I am sooo proud of you. I love looking at my blog dashboard and seeing your posts in the "new update" column. My favorite. As far as what you need, you know what I would say you need, but in lieu of you agreeing to that- how about a scrapbook fest this next week? That might cure our "stress" bug.

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle