Monday, November 3, 2008

Friends since 13 :)


Oh...what a fun day. I met up with my old friend Denise for an early dinner and a glass of wine. We've been friends since I was 13. Wow....that's a long time.....like almost 20 years. More than 1/2 my life. WOW....I didn't really realize that until just now. Well....that would explain how we can not see each other for several months and still pick up right where we left off. Denise is one of those friends that has been there for a lot of times...good times...bad times...fun times...sad times. Through the birth of one child, the loss of another, a marriage, a divorce, all the inbetween. Ohh...how I miss the nights we used to sleep in her parents camper in the driveway, we'd sneak up on top and look at stars and do girl talk for quite awhile...or until I fell asleep. lol. Well after dinner I took her home and then I came home to my family. Lots of love here. :) I'm loving my life. :)

No comments:

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle