Thursday, November 6, 2008

I have a new nephew :)

My newest nephew came into the world today. :) Brandon Kyle you are absolutely adorable. Your mom and dad did a great job :) Can't wait to see you again....not only see you, but hold you too. :) Lots of smiles for that little one. I wish Matt & Amber especially lots of rest tonight. I remember that evening after I had Sara...and I was so grateful finally for some quiet and rest...even with a brand new baby. :) Here's his little nursery that he will sleep in soon. :)

Well meeting little Brandon was definitely the highlight of the day....the rest of it....wellllllllll

Do you ever have those days when you are completely overwhelmed? Ohhh gosh today was one of those days. Work was just above and beyond with chaos and a million phone calls. I couldn't see one patient without being interrupted by another call. I so wanted to cut the phone cord today. Ugh...good thing I started out with one of those Starbucks red cups this morning. :) A peppermint mocha twist :) It's funny...my day started out wonderfully and ended with a new life. It was the in between that wasn't so good....and stressful to the max. :(

1 comment:

Doanz said...

Congratulations! I am so glad for Matt and Amber- another healthy, beautiful baby.

Hey, tell Adventist to send some of that business our way- our census has been dead- I have been sent home early every shift for two weeks- like 5 hours early!

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle