Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ughhhh the straw almost broke


Warning....I am not out of my funk yet. :( That picture describes it perfect....and I'm about to just lay down and let the tornado suck me up.

Well...I was 5 minutes late to work, and my boss decided to float me to the surgical floor. YUCK!!! It's not that I can't handle it, but I never float anymore. It's been like 3 years. I've worked on the surgical floor about 5 times in the almost 7 years that I've worked at the hospital. I am just not comfortable down there. I'm way out of my element. The day ended up okay...but let me tell you...it about sent me into tears this morning to be sent from my home unit. I already know that I'm an emotional eater...so therefore I was entitled to my cookie at work today as well as the burrito coming to me from Taco Bell :P

I'm just irritated. I have to go back to work in the morning for another 1 hour meeting...that will make me going into work everyday this week...and that annoys me. At least in the afternoon I go get my hair done, colored & cut, so maybe that will help me out a little. Wish me luck....I'm going to need it.

No comments:

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle