Tuesday, November 11, 2008

On Our Way Again. :)

Remember this is a journey blog...a long journey...and we hung out at a rest stop for a bit...but now we are back! Ned and I made a goal to work out this week at least 4 times...and for at least 30 minutes each time. It isn't what we were doing before...but it will get us back into things. So far this week we have gone 2 nights in a row...and felt good about it afterwards. I also ventured to make a new dinner. Cajun chicken with spinach and noodles.
It is out of a healthy low fat cookbook. It has chicken breast pieces, cajun seasoning, whole wheat noodles, mushrooms and spinach. I wondered if anyone would like it...and to my surprise....EVERYONE LOVED it. Sara even went back for seconds. :) I was proud. On the road again. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can attest to this being one tasty meal!!

Doanz said...

Hurray for you guys! That dinner looks like something off food network, lovely presentation. hehehehe

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle