Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Who's that girl????



I think the haircut helped me get out of my funk. :) I really can't believe that I went through with it. Jamie at "Classy Lass" (who's done my hair for about 5 years) was dumbfounded that I was ready for a change....color and cut. She was thrilled and I was even more thrilled when she made come to life, exactly what I had envisioned. I'm excited. I feel cute and sexy and new. :)

No gym tonight as Nedster has to get up to go to work at 1am...yuck! So bedtime is rounding about now. He promises to take me out this weekend because I look so darn cute with my new look. I can't wait. You know I love date nights. :)

Yeah for me :) Back to work tomorrow in the infusion. Ohhh how I love that place...seriously I do...I have my own office and everything. My patients will be in for a treat with my new look. :)

Lots of smiles today

3 comments:

Doanz said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!! You look so cute! I thought for sure you would never cut your hair that short- what are you going to do about pony tail work days now? Oh- who cares? I love short hair too!

femminismo said...

Nikki, Really, really like your hair. Sorry I haven't visited lately. Just getting around to making the rounds. Hope your mood gets better and better. Talk more later - jeanne

Anonymous said...

I love your new look baby! Let's go out this weekend..! :)

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle