Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cherry Limeade.....SLUSH

Ohhh how I love Sonic. Whenever I'm in the mood for just something to drink...Sonic is always the first thing to mind. Don't get me wrong...I like their other stuff...but their limeade's are to die for as well as their slushes...why not the best of both worlds...a cherry limeade slush...and you can have a DIET cherry limeade slush!!!! Life is GOOOOOD.

Well Caitlyn was going to spend the night at her friend's house tonight...so we met at Sonic for the drop off. Renee and I sat and talked while I enjoyed my drink...and she hers. It's funny...everytime I'm with her...I miss her so much. We were the scrapbook queens...remember the very very late nights especially when we learned to use the cutter thing...ohh how I loved it. I totally need to scrap again & especially with my friend. :) I should upload some pictures tomorrow to Freddies or Walmart and then scrapbook some calendars for Christmas. That would be ultra awesome. It's a plan.

Ohhh...Ned took me out to dinner tonight too...to Chevy's. Chevy's and I have a thing for Fiery Chicken Flautas. I think it's the Habanero Jelly or something...but jeez it's good. I'm telling you this because we did something new. Even though it wasn't the best food for us...we brought half home. I'm going to start doing that everytime. Also...gym first thing in the morning. Maybe if I think about it...I'll take a picture.lol Now that might get a laugh out of somebody.

1 comment:

Doanz said...

I miss you too, it is almost worse- seeing each other once a month- because then I am always sad as the days go by and we don't get to chat. Although your more frequent blogging is helping! hehehehe Anyways- scrapbook fest, anytime, anywhere. :)

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle