Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Red cups :)


I love Starbucks red holiday cups. For me it starts the official holiday season.lol. I really need to get going on the Christmas shopping and my ornament making. Every year I make my family and a few select friends ;) ornaments and give them away at Thanksgiving. Ohhh how I love this time of year. I love the smells, and the colors, and the sights...ohhh how much fun it is. Still as an adult, Christmas is my favorite time. Well...not just Christmas...but Thanksgiving and Christmas together. Let the fun begin.....

Also...on another note....I'm so glad the election stuff is over. Since I've been able to vote...I've never heard such longing for it all to be over. Many times I've heard..."pick the lesser of 2 evils"...not exactly how you want a President chosen. Other interesting news quotes from this morning...."History has been made as the first African American is elected" but also "History has been made with the longest and most expensive race" I do think it is interesting with the economy the way that it is, that some people have lots to spend.lol......ohhh one more Matt Lauer on the Today show this morning said "With Obama, a Democrat, as president and the Senate and House largely Democratic, then they have no excuse to get the things done that they said they would" I say...let your actions be your voice.

Well anyway...today I'm getting my brakes fixed (hopefully.lol) and having one of my beloved red cup starbucks drinks. Yeahhhh :)

No comments:

A special account of the journey we go through to adapt a healthier lifestyle